Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Mad for Plaid

Happy Saturday everyone! I’m sorry that I’m a little late in posting my Fresh Picks to Follow this week.  I went to bed very early last night because I had to be up this morning at 6am.  Why so early, you ask?  I met up with my running partner for a long 7 mile run.  I’m still a little tired.  Anyways, here is my post.

My nieces started school a couple of weeks ago and the local students are going to start school on Monday.  It seems early right?  When I think about my elementary school days, I always think about my uniform that I had to wear from 1st grade until 8th grade.  That’s right everyone, I went to private school and I truly enjoyed my experience there.  Unlike many of my classmates, I really didn’t mind wearing the uniform.  Did any of you attend a private school?  Did you love or hate your uniform? 

This week’s post is all about my love for plaid.  Fashion designers went mad for tartan plaid this fall.  This classic print appears each year, but in my opinion the designs just keep getting better.  For example check out Jean-Charles De Castelbajac’s collection here for some beautiful plaid pieces.  Here are my top 10 plaid items for this week’s Fresh Picks to Follow.  Will you be wearing plaid this fall?  Do you have a favorite piece?  Let me know.  


1. American Eagle – Favorite Plaid Shirt…$29.99


3. Modcloth – Plaid to Be Me Skirt…$49.99

4. Hot Topic – Red Black Silver Plaid Knot Flats…$14.99

5. Modcloth – Precisely Plaid-matic Skirt…$64.99

6. Urban Outfitters - Cooperative Plaid Professor Satchel…$59.00

7. Anthropologie – Moorland Oxfords…$168.00

8. Forever 21 – Plaid Woven Scarf…$5.00

9. Sporto – Evi Plaid Boots…$45.00

10. Urban Outfitters - BDG Plaid Ruana…$42.00

xoxo Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign