Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Gingham Check

Hi everyone…I hope that you all are having wonderful weekend so far.  Today was really busy filled with races, shopping and visiting friends.  So, I’m really looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow at home.  I’ve been inspired to go out and purchase a gingham shirt when I saw Lisa from Respect the Shoes wear her various colored gingham shirts (here), (here), (here) and (here).  I also love the gingham shirts from Anthropologie, but I couldn’t justify paying full price for them.  I ended up finding a great alternative of the Anthro shirt over at Old Navy for a low price of 19.94 on promotion.   The Old Navy version isn’t as fitted as I would like, but it will do.  I wore my gingham shirt on Friday and I love it.  I plan to post my OOTD tomorrow, so check out my blog real soon. Anyways, here are my top 10 gingham designs for this week’s Fresh Pick to Follow.    Do you have any gingham in your closet?  What’s your favorite?  Let me know!


1. Old Navy - Printed Roll-Up Camp Shirt…$24.94

2. Tory Burch - Brigitte Gingham Shirtdress …$325.00

3. Mason by Michelle Mason - Strapless Gingham Dress…$112.20

4. Urban Outfitters - Lark & Wolff by Steven Alan Gingham Skirt…$19.99

5. Kate Spade - Tracy Gingham Shirtdress …$425.00

6. Christian Louboutin - Une-Plume Gingham/Cork Wedge…$595.00

7. Pret-a-Surf - Gingham Boy Shorts…$185.00

8. Forever 21 - Gingham Plaid Tunic…$15.80

9. Nanette Lepore - Cage Me Capri Pants…$99.00

10. Anthropologie - Cissus Button-Up, Gingham…$88.00

OXOX Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign