Pages

August Wish List – Top 3

I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty tired of the extreme heat that we’re experiencing right now.  I know that might be a weird statement coming from a girl that lives in Florida, but it’s really hot lately.  Plus, I’m not originally from Florida.  I grew up in the north for a majority of my life and I miss having four seasons throughout the year.  Instead, I just have warm, hot and hotter.  I checked out some of the new arrivals on Anthropologie’s website today and I’m longing for the cool weather to hurry up and get here.  Unfortunately for me, the cooler weather won’t start until about October.   Anyways, here are my top 3 items for the month of August that I can’t live without.  What items have you added to your wish list? 

      
                            AG Stevie Ankle             Rotational Symmetry Skirt               Tupelo Dress
OXOX Natasha

3 comments:

  1. My current wishlist is full of wool jackets and skirts, so I am going to sit back and wait for some kind of discount or sale to come my way. I live in GA and it is daaaaang hot here too - I don't even check the weather anymore, what's the point?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My current wishlist has a ton of skirts, and lot of long sleeved tops. I'm in Texas, so that means I can't even really pull any of that out until November.

    I will say though, that I've made the Tulepo dress a full-price purchase. I fell in love with it and just didn't want to miss out on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa - I know what you mean about the weather. And last December I was able to score a handful of wool and sweater pieces at a super discount.

    Tiffany - I might pull the trigger on the Tulepo dress too. I'd be pretty sad if I missed out on this one too.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign