Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: We Wear Short Shorts

I didn’t get to post this yesterday, but here is my Friday Fresh Picks to Follow for the week.   You don’t know this about me, but I’m extremely self conscious about my legs, specifically my thighs.  When I was a freshman in high school I received the nickname “thunder thighs” by some mean older teenagers in the school and it stuck with me for many years.   I hardly ever wore shorts because I started to believe that my thighs were just too huge.  As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized that I should accept my body the way it is and embrace every inch of my body.  It took some time for me to accept this fact, but several years ago I finally got it.  I started wearing shorts more than I ever had before.  I don’t own too many shorts in my wardrobe right now, but I plan to buy some more this summer.  And, I don’t have any short shorts either, but if I were to buy some I’ve included them in my list below.  Here are my top 10 picks for this Friday’s Fresh Picks to Follow.   Which one is your favorite pair of shorts? Let me know what you think.  Enjoy!


1. Banana Republic – Seersucker Short…$49.50

2. Bebe – Lilia Linen Safari Short…$47.00

3. White House Black Market – Gingham Short…$68.00

4. Anthropologie – Bespeckled Poppy Shorts…$88.00

5. Anthropologie – Ship Shape Shorts…$68.00

6. Ann Taylor Loft – Bi-Color Blooms Shorts…$44 50

7. J. Crew – Ikat Walkway Short…$98.00

8. Gap – Paper Bag Waist Shorts…$39.95

9.  Anthropologie – Dotty Shorts…$88.00

10.  J. Crew – Plaid Oxford Short…$59.50
OXOX Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign