Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Sheer Delights

Hiya ladies – I’ve been a little MIA because I have been working straight since last Saturday and I’m exhausted.  I work a full-time job Monday thru Friday and I have a part-time on Saturday and Sunday.  I know – I’m a glutton for punishment.  Anyways, I didn’t have a chance to post last Friday’s Fresh Pick to Follow, but here it is now.  This spring, major fashion designers featured sheer tops, sheer dresses and even sheer maxi skirts over shorts through out the websites and clothing stores creating a real feminine presence. Some of these sheer garments could border between dreamy and vulgar.  Of course the key to wearing this trend in public is pairing the sheer item with an opaque piece underneath for coverage. Here are my top 10 sheer garments for last week’s Fresh Pick to Follow.  Let me know what you think. 


1. American Apparel - Sleeveless Lace Dress…$58.00

2. Anthropologie - Heroine's Homecoming Top…$118.00

3. Wal G - Sheer Flower Dress… $84.00

4. ASOS - Cheap Monday Maxi Skirt…$100.41

5. Anthropologie - Dogwood Blouse…$98.00

6. Urban Outfitters - PJ by Peter Jensen Sheer Silk Dress…$89.00

7. Anthropologie - Silk Blooms Eternal Top…$88.00

8. Bare Necessities - Nation Ltd.: Kingston Sheer Stripe Tee…$68.00

9. Urban Outfitters - Staring at Stars Sheer Chiffon Dress…$59.00

10. Anthropologie - Textural Paradise Top…$98.00
OXOX Natasha

3 comments:

  1. ohhhh, ahhhh. I adore #6 and #9. btw I just gave you a stylish blogger award. come check it out sometime =) xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! loving numbers 2 and 8!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa for the award...I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign