Pages

OOTD: Orange Field Scout

I really enjoy reading fashion blogs, and I follow several of them on a daily basis. One of my favorites is You, Me and Anthropologie because I think that Sara and I have similar styles.  She puts together these amazing outfits that are classic, elegant and sometimes even whimsical and her blog has the best pictures! My outfit today was inspired by Sara (here).  I had this orange skirt for a little while, but last winter I was desperate to find the blouse.  I was super happy that I was able to do with the help of Roxy’s Effortless Anthropologie Weekend In-Store Community post.  Thanks Sara for inspiring me with yet another way to wear my Anthropologie clothing:


Shirt: Anthropologie Daring Dart Blouse
Tank: Banana Republic Support Cami
Skirt: Anthropologie Field Scout Skirt
Belt: Anthropologie Looping Lanes Belt
Shoes: Ann Taylor Dark Brown Pumps (really old)
Necklace: Coach Resort Optic Art C Chain Necklace


I love this Coach necklace that I’m wearing. I bought it last year at an amazing discount.  There are a handful of great jewelry pieces over at Coach that I’m loving right now like the Kristin Double Strand Strand Charm Necklace, Miranda Puffed Heart Pendant Necklace, and Miranda Pave Op Art Disc Earrings.  Check out the Coach’s website here for more jewelry pieces.
OXOX Natasha

3 comments:

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign