Pages

OOTD: Eastpointe Garden

Hiya ladies….I’ve been behind with posting my OOTDs, so here is one that I took last week.  The Eastpointe Garden Top is very versatile to wear with jeans on a casual day or dressed up with a pencil skirt and a cardigan like I did here with the Pulling It Together Sweater.  I also added a skinny belt around my waist to add some shape since the top is loose fitting.  I’m really glad that I was able to get this top before it sold out.  If you missed out, it looks like you are in luck.  It looks like Anthropologie brought this top back in new colors and made by a different designer.  The top is now called the Loosened Shelby Blouse. Check it out and let me know what you think.


Shirt: Anthropologie Eastpointe Garden Top
Sweater: Anthropologie Pulling It Together Sweater
Skirt: JCPenney East 5th Belted Pencil Skirt
Belt: Banana Republic Skinny Leather Belt (really old)
Shoes: Ann Taylor Dark Brown Pumps (really old)
OXOX Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! I have that top in the mustard color. It is very versatile! I like the newer versions as well.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign