Pages

Fresh Picks to Follow: Trench Coats

The classic trench coat is back for spring this year and this is one item that every woman should have in their closet. If you don’t already own this wardrobe staple, now is the time to invest. I bought my classic trench coat from Banana Republic almost two years ago and it was the best investment that I have made…in clothing of course.  While a trench coat may be pricey, it’s a fashionable piece that’ll last forever.  Even Audrey Hepburn wore a khaki trench coat in the movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s.”  The trench coat goes well with anything and it makes you feel glamorous and mysterious. You can wear it with jeans, skirts or dresses for different occasions.  And the trench is available in a variety of styles, colors and prints and it is always flattering. Looking to invest in this classic closet staple? Look below and let me know which one is your favorite. 

1. Banana Republic – Madras Trench…$198.00
2. Coach – Alexis Short Trench…$498.00
3. White House Black Market – Tipped Mini-Dot Trench Coat…$188.00
4. Burberry – Double Breasted Packaway Trench Coat…$650.00
5. Kohl’s – Lauren Conrad Trench Coat…$57.99 (was $84.00)
6. Ann Taylor – Allison Anorak…$198.00
7. Anthropologie – Subtle Survival Trench…$99.95 (was $188.00)
8. Banana Republic – Classic Trench…$198.00
9. J.Crew – Mackintosh® Dollar Trench Coat…$1,175.00
10.  Anthropologie – Femme Trench Jacket…$188.00


2 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha, I know I'm late but I loved number four ( which I later read was a Burberry, of course!), also the Subtle trench from Anthro (because I actually bought it on sale!). By the way, you have a great blog and I find it very interesting to read. You look great in your Kirklees Coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephc...I love the Burberry trench too. Also, thanks for checking out my blog - please continue to read, make comments and follow.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign