Pages

What’s in the Stars for You? Aquarius!

I came home tonight to a lovely surprise in my mailbox.  When I saw the envelope, I knew exactly what was in it and I ran into my apartment to open it up.  And ladies I was right. It’s my birthday gift from Anthropologie for my upcoming birthday celebration.  The birthday discount comes with the usual 15% off your total store purchase.  I’m so excited and I’ve already planned out my purchases.   

On another note…do you ladies have an Anthro card? If you don't have an Anthro card, I suggest that you sign up today! It's free and it only takes a few seconds to sign up. What are the benefits?  Well first of all, the Anthro card is not a credit card, but it’s similar to a rewards card.  You can make in-store returns and price adjustments without a receipt.  It also allows you to provide Anthro with feedback on their merchandise and it allows Anthro to communicate with you regarding any in-store events.  You have an opportunity to take advantage of the occasional Anthro-member surprises like the birthday discount and free shipping for online purchases. 

To sign up for an Anthro card and please check out Anthropologie’s website (here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign