Pages

Ruffled Up

So the title of my post sums up my day earlier today and the past week.  My job has become very hectic and challenging since the beginning of last week.   My work days are starting earlier and earlier and my evenings are ending later than I would like.  Today, I wanted to try to make myself feel a little better so I pulled out this jacket for the first time.  I love the ruffles on this beauty; it’s the perfect statement piece.

Anthropologie – Terrace House Jacket
Ann Taylor Loft – Sleeveless Boatneck Sweater
The Limited – Lexie Fit Pants
Nine West – Black Ankle Boots


Did any of you ladies buy anything during Anthro’s sale today?  I’m trying to be good and refrain from shopping.  So, I’m sitting this one out.  I did a little too much damage last month and my wallet needs a break.   Check out Anthro's newest markdowns here.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign