Pages

The Debut of the Dagmar / Fresh Picks to Follow - Top 10 Holiday Gifts Under $100.00

The Debut of the Dagmar

This past Friday my office administrative staff threw all the employees a breakfast to show how much they appreciate us.  It was pretty cool…I have never been to anything like that before.  They made us French toast, potato hash brown au gratin, cheese and bacon grits, egg and sausage casserole, a spiraled ham, croissants, fruit salad and blueberry muffins.  There was so much food and everything was amazing.  I wish I took a picture of all of the food. 

I wore my Dagmar shirtdress for the first time last Friday.  I really love this dress.  I’m so happy that I was able to track this down a couple of months ago…it truly makes a statement.  I paired this with a pair of black opaque tights and black suede boots.  I also added a black skinny suede flower belt from Anthropologie.  As you can tell from the second picture, I went to Anthro and I ended up trying on a few things.  Stay tuned for some reviews of dresses and skirts.  I really hope that I get a gift card this Christmas because I'm in trouble.  I want everything!
    
Anthropologie Dagmar Shirtdress
Anthropologie Fastened and Knotted Belt (style# 18843144 - call stores!)
Anthropologie HUE Opaque Tights (buy here)
Banana Republic Hina Slouch Knee Boot (buy here)


Fresh Picks to Follow – Top 10 Holiday Gifts Under $100.00

Hi ladies! Here is my top 10 list with holiday gift ideas under $100.00.  I’ve added links for each of the gift ideas to help you shop a little easier.  I'll add pictures a little later.  Please feel free to post any additional ideas that may be helpful to our fellow bloggers.  Happy shopping!

1. Coach - Kristin Leather Large Wristlet…$98.00
2. Coach – Barrett Sneakers…$88.00
3. Anthropologie – Hiking Ruffles Cardigan…$78.00
4. Anthropologie – Deuxhill Cowlneck…$88.00
5.  Anthropologie – Field Skirt…$78.00
6. Victoria Secret – UGG Australia Hat Scarf Set…$95.00
7. Brookstone – Iceless Wine Chiller…$99.95
8. Potterybarn – Gramaphone IPod Station…$99.00
9.  JustGive – Gift Card Donation…$100.00
10.  Williams Sonoma – Mother-of-Pearl Collection…$75.00-$98.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign