Pages

Fitting Room Reviews: A Couple of Dresses

I hope that you ladies had a wonderful Christmas holiday with your family and friends.  I had a great time and I was happy to find a few Anthropologie goodies under the tree and an Anthro gift card.  I’ll let you know what I buy with the gift card in a later post.

Here are some fitting room reviews for a few full price items that I promised to post last week. 


Field Skirt…$78.00

(Size: 6) This skirt fits TTS and I love all the colors that it comes in – Gold, Navy, Dark Grey and Khaki.  This skirt fits the same as the Circle the Globe skirt from the summer.  The length is perfect for me because it hits my kneecaps.  I want all four colors, but I haven’t bought it yet.  I plan on purchasing this skirt soon. 

Volante Tee…$58.00

(Small) This top is as beautiful as it is online as it is in person.  I plan on buying this shirt too.  I love the bows on the side of the shirt and it is comfortable too.  This shirt comes in 3 different colors and I have all of them on my wish list.

Seaside Fields Dress…$138.00

(Size: 6) This dress is beautiful and very flattering.  I tried it on in a 6 and loved it.  This dress comes in two color ways – a Green motif and a Blue motif.  I have a pear shaped body and was worried that the dress would be too snug on my hips, but it wasn’t.  It was surprisingly flattering.  I definitely plan on purchasing this dress too.

Laced With Grace Dress…$168.00

(Size: 4) I’ve seen this dress in the catalog and on many other bloggers and I’ve loved the design.  I had to try it on for myself.  This dress is a silk sheer chiffon with a viscose lining.  I normally wouldn’t even look at this dress because of the color.  I thought the dress was cute, but I wish it was in a different color.  This is a pass for me. 


Haramaki Tank…$48.00

(Small) I liked the design of this cotton shirt – the pleats are flattering.  The shirt very comfortable and it would make a great layering piece, but it’s nothing that special.  I’ve only seen it in two colors: Blue and Black.  This shirt is a pass for me, unless it comes in new colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign