Pages

A Festive Sale!

Hi ladies – Did you enjoy today’s sale?  What did you purchase?  I picked up a few things again.  I have a serious problem and unfortunately for my sister, I’ve made her just as obsessed as me.  Just a couple hours ago, my sister called me from her local Anthro right at the same time I walked into the dressing room at my local Anthro.  We had a good laugh and then we finished shopping together over the phone.  We got some good stuff too...my sister was able to score the Cream Confection Jacket.  Love it!

Well, here are my purchases:
Eze Sur Mer Top…$29.95

Loosely Looped Tee…$29.95

Breezy Polkas Cardigan…$49.95

Undercurrent Dress…$29.95

Chasing Wake Belt…$19.95

Bistro Dessert Blouse…$19.95 ($49.95 online)

I also bought some jeans for $19.95, but I don’t know the name of them.  I’ll have to find the name and post them later.   

Let me know if you bought anything today or if you sat this one out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign