Pages

Fitting Room Reviews – Look Back and Phlox & Coral

I went to the Anthropologie store in the Mall of Millenia in Orlando, FL for the first time and I had a blast.  It's always fun to see how different each of the Anthro stores set up their merchandise and displays.  I only tried on a few things and I was able to snag the Culmination Blouse in a 4 (see here).  My store sold out of these really quickly.  Here are my reviews.

1. Look Back Sweater Dress…$138.00



I tried this dress on today in the store and absolutely fell in love with it.  The small fit me perfectly (for reference, I usually wear a size 4 or 6 dress and a size 6 skirt). I tried on the purple dress, which is a rich, deep color; the dress also comes in gray.   The material is high quality merino wool that is lightweight and allows for a beautiful drape.  This dress is form fitting like a sheath dress, but it is not extremely clingy.  The neck line is beautiful and the gathered fabric is just the right touch.   My favorite part of the dress is the deep v back and the exposed back zipper…it’s very flattering.   I didn’t try this dress on with a belt, but a belt would be a great accessory to add to change the look.  This dress would be perfect for my work wardrobe.  I’ll mostly buy this dress in the near future.

2. Phlox & Coral Coat…$288.00



I love, love, love this coat.  Tracey Reese has done it again…she designed a gorgeous piece of art. It is structured well and the fabric is very sturdy.  This coat couldn’t be used up North as a winter coat, but it’s perfect for me here in Florida.  The coral accents and lining is just as stunning as the buttons.  I tried this on in the 4 and the 6 and the 4 worked perfectly for me.   I have been eyeing this coat for sometime, and I hope to buy it when it gets marked down.   I’m just hoping that Anthro will have my size available when the time comes.

1 comment:

  1. I love both of those pieces. I nearly bought that coat back in the fall, but felt it was just a little too busy for my liking at the time.

    I also tried on that sweater dress this week and LOVE it. So comfy and such a gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign