Pages

My Shopping Bag at Anthro’s Sale

I don’t know what to say about this sale.  I was positive that I was going to sit this one out, but today’s sale got the best of me.  So, here are some pics of some of the things I bought today.     

I was so happy to find out that the Backlight Blouse went on sale today...woo hoo...only $39.95.  I love this top so much…I love the combination of the taupe dots against the black and the yellow-green sash.  I'm 5'7", 145 lbs, 34B with a short torso. This tops stays perfectly in place and doesn't droop down like many strapless tops. The size four worked out perfect for me.  The top is more fitted and has some light plastic boning to give it some structure, slightly cinched at the waist then flares out slightly at the bottom.  Just perfect!


I also found an Odille Look Sharp Tunic in green for $9.95.  I had to buy it just because of the price and it looked good on me too. 


I also bought a few tights too; opaque tights in the light denim for $4.95, a lace/floral printed tights and antique rose openwork tights for $9.95 each.  I didn't do too bad today, but there will be another post soon with some of my online purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign