Pages

Working on Columbus Day

Hi ladies!  Hope that you all had a wonderful holiday weekend.  Unfortunately, I am one of the many people who had to work today.  So, I figure that I would post my outfit of the day for you all to view.  My outfit was kind of boring today, but my belt from Anthropologie really did make the outfit more interesting.  The Cylindrical Braid Belt is my favorite accessory piece that I’ve bought from Anthro so far.  I have the black one right now, but I hope to get a couple of other colors, like the brown and the coral.  The belt is stretchy and very versatile.  This belt would be a perfect addition to anybody’s wardrobe.    

Anthropologie Cylindrical Braid Belt $34.00 (see here)
White Button Down Shirt (old) Ann Taylor Loft
Plaid Skirt (old) Banana Republic
Open Toe Wedges (old) Nine West Outlet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign