Pages

My First Post!

Hi Everybody! I recently decided to join this wonderful group and start a blog. I have thought about trying this out for some time now, but I always convinced myself that I couldn’t or that I didn’t need to start one. I would also ask myself who would read my page and what would I write about? And then voilĂ , I was inspired. Ever since I’ve been reading various blogs regarding fashion, food, and interior design - I figured I can do this too. My hope is to write blog about my love for fashion (especially Anthropologie and Banana Republic) and food. I’m sorry that I don’t have anything exciting to share in my first post. Hopefully, I’ll be back to post my Wish List from Anthropologie real soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ MOODY GIRL IN STYLE. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign